9/05/2010

And the winner is ...

Me as well.

What did Z say ? " I'm gonna bring you down " , sounds like she didn't keep her promise.

Anyway , now I will be the only one blogging about you now.

Do me a favor my lovely Youtubers don't try to follow the steps of this liar , she burnt herself .

And why ? Cause Z isn't Agnes Andrew . The real one came back yesterday and what a surprise for her when she has been told someone stole her name.
 Tss Tss , actress or victim ?


Second of all , you wanna know who I am ?
That is a secret don't be so curious.

But I am not Dan Humphrey . He is too weak for insulting his sister , his girlfriend or anyonelse.

I am not Jenny Humphrey . She would never try to bring her best friend down.

I am not Serena VanDerWoodsens . She cares of her perfect life too much . Writing about herself ? What an affront !

I am not Carter Baizen. Like Z said , he left the town. And he would prefer having his name on it instead of writing about people.

So who am I ? Indication ? What goes around comes around.


You know you love gossips,

Gossip Girl Spy.

No comments: