9/10/2010

The Blogger Queen.

For once , I am going to write about myself. And why ? Because I did what no blogger did before.

Hacking accounts !

You would like to know where I did find the passwords ? From my lovely stalkers.

Yes , there are some spys among you all. And it wasn't difficult blackmailing them. I promised I will not say who they are so don't even ask , okay ?

Now , I know you are still wondering who am I.

You are all so stupid ! You know me very well and I want you to find out because this blog will be closed next week.

Remember :

What goes around comes around.

I am the bitch you love to hate but hate to love. This sentence must sound familiar for one of you.

You have no idea of who am I but I am really happy knowing I create this tension between you , and maybe I can do more ...

I am not who you think I am , widen the searchs.

You know you love gossips,

Gossip Girl Spy.

No comments: