9/10/2010

When break up means fresh start.

Am I going to create troubles ? Sounds like it is the case.
A friendship seems to be over .

SPOTTED : SS & Little J breaking their friendship.

Why ? Because after my hacking mission , Little J stops trusting people including her bestfriend SS.
Friendship is everything so don't blame your friend but me. I hacked you.
Morevover , SS created a new account [ SashaCullen ] because she can't log in [ SassySashaCullen ].

Did someone hack her again ? Maybe.

Who ? Not me, I never do twice the same things.

And what did SS want to do ? Leaving ! Again and again.
Seriously you are pathetic , you pretend you want to leave but you never do, you weak girl !  
However our little fickle girl has been rescued by Dan the Knight who beg her not to leave him.


Are D's feelings changing ? Maybe.


SS is not against the idea of see her bestfriend guy and ex coming back to her. Here is what she wrote on her page :


ι regreт ever leттιng yoυ go, ιт waѕ тнe вιggeѕт мιѕтaĸe oғ мy lιғe. тнe ѕecond ιѕ ĸnowιng ι wιll never тell yoυ тнaт. вecaυѕe yoυr нappιeneѕѕ ιѕ мore ιмporтanт тнen мιne.

Who is she talking about ? Dan , Nate or Jacob ? I know you know. Besides she was not crushing anymore yesterday.
So now you have the answer for the question I asked in an other post about SS & N :
How long until this break end by an official break up ? 3 days !

New account , new friends , new crush and obviously new fresh start. Hope this one is for good.



To be continued . . .

You know you love gossips,
  
Gossip Girl Spy.

No comments: