9/17/2010

No respect for losers !

Disappointment !

I told you when someone leaves it has be for good or not leave at all.

Two of you don't understand this rule. You lost my respect , some lost it a long ago. I have pity on you , you don't have a word ?  

And especially you Jacob.

Indeed , Jacob Anderson came back in town two days later after leaving with a new face. [ JacobAndersonx1 ]
Not alone. Litttle J never left , if you want to talk to the little bitch just ask for Cassandra Ainsworth [ CassandraAinsworthx ] , or Cassie. I know something wasn't clear when I realised nobody missed her.
Thay are following Tyson's footstep.

Changing your face does not change who you are.

Just look at SS ! She changed her face several times and she is still a whore ! Maybe she did because she can't see her face in the mirror without feeling disgusted !
I understand.

Don't try to run away from your personnality !

I will always be there to remind you who you are !

Jacob ? Coward.

Jenny ? Victim.

Tyson ? Psycho.

SS ? Fickle.


You know you love gossips,

Gossip Girl Spy.

No comments: