9/20/2010

Sighting . . .

To guys :

Sad of Blair's leaving ? Be happy she is back since yesterday.

Fresh start ? Sounds it it.
New identity , new face and new specie.
Let me introduce you with Rosalie Hale.
[ SpecialRosalieHale ]

One word : Pathetic.
You think I won't find you ?
Blame your friends , I find you cause they are not what I call : unassuming !
You would never get rid off me , don't ever try again !

Guys , she is back but warning : she bites hard !




To Diego :

Keep an eye on your girl man , she is falling ... again ?
Yes SS The Fickle is now actually flirting with a new guy Jacob Black. [ MrJacobBlackWolf1 ]
Lets face it ! SS is easy !

Advice for you Jacob : If you keep on smiling, complimenting her and nodding when she talks you will get the kiss and surely more.  
Advice for Diego : Make the things clear or you will be cheated.
Advice for SS : Stop being a whore or you are going to burn yourself ... again.

You know you love gossips, 

Gossip Girl Spy. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was looking for Advise on breaking up and found this great site www.saveabreakup.com I gotta admit its great and it worked for me and helped me a lot.