9/10/2010

The Devil wears pink shirts.

End of the wannabes ? It sounds like that.

I mean , almost ... cause there is one, who this week wins the Golden Globe in the insider category :

Roxanne Springfield , Blair's step-sister.


She has been really closed to my lovely youtubers recently , Serena , Sasha , Jenny, Dan or even Paige.

Is she opening her ears and eyes for her sister Queen Bee ? Absolutely.

Is she Gossip Girl Spy ? No.

Is she trying to turn into one of the elites ? Yes and it's pathetic.

Is she Roxanne , Jenifer [ RebeliousJenifer ] and Andrea [ SeductiveAndrea ] ? Pretty sure of it.

One girl but three personalities ? Weird.

I think it's suspect and if I was you all , I would keep an eye on her cause we know what are the wannabes able of.
She has been spotted asking so many questions about me , my blog , stalkers , gossips and the topic of my posts. Curious . . .


You kow you love gossips,

Gossip Girl Spy.

No comments: