9/03/2010

Wannabes I hate you !

You wanna know who I hate ?

The Wannabes. Who are they ? All the girls who wannna draw attention to themselves !

But you know I am a really nice person so lets talk about them.

First of all , the famous ones :

Alice Cullen & Renesmee Cullen.

Sounds like the best friends are not anymore . And why ? Cause of a man of course , named Jacob Black ( another one ) . This Jacob Black is Nessie's boy friend and he is also the guy Alice was crushing on. Why did I say "was" ? Cause Alice is now dating a new guy : Jasper .

Is she moving on or is she just using this Jasper as a rebound ? Rebound.



Second of all : Roxanne , Blair's sister.

She has been spotted asking so many questions to our not-so-lonely-boy Dan .

The question :  If you break up with Serena , who would you try to hook up with? Blair ? Alice ? Sasha ?
For me it means , would you like to hang out with me ?
Seriously ? I don't think he would like .. but I can't talk for him .
Of course I can so :

Roxanne ? Never.

Blair ? I don't see them together , too different.

Alice ? Why not , they are both boring after all.

Sasha ? For sure considering she is just waiting for Dan and Serena to break up.

And what did Dan answer ? I will probably leave the town . Isn't it cute ?
Well that will certainly happen considering his fairy,  as he loves calling Serena, is playing magic with Nate.


You know you love gossips,

Gossip Girl Spy.

No comments: