9/03/2010

Open your eyes !

Am I creating drama ? Yes.

You know why I love blogging ? Cause it opens your eyes. You are all too stupid to do it by yourself .

Let us start with the not so perfect couple :

Lonely Boy and S !


Thanks to me they finally had an explanation about Serena's feelings for Nate . She denied all as well.

You are such a bad liar S , you even admitted you were flirting with Nate-the-mawhore .

And does anyone notice ? Yes , SS did. She was claiming to D that the flirt between N and S was really obvious. Dear SS , I knew you were a slut  but I didn't know you were stupid ! So the question is : why didn't she give away this all shit ?

Cause she loves Nate .Oh honey , open your eyes he doesn't love you but Serena. You sacrifice your time for a boy who doesn't deserve you.

What about Nate ? Deny , Deny and Deny ! He is in love with Sasha.

Lemme tell you something , you are closing your eyes and lying to each other.

Nate and Serena will be back together . I know it and you all know it too.


You know you love gossips,

Gossip Girl Spy.

No comments: